Free Promotions And Advertising Have Some Costs Too
When you market or promote your product/service through free advertising, you will typically not have to pay for your promotions. However since you will need to use some content, ads and/or offers with your promotions, you may therefore need to pay others to create such content, ads and/or offers for your business, if you cannot create them by yourself.
In addition to this, if you will be using other people efforts (such as promotional assistants or virtual assistant) with your promotions, you will also need to pay them too.
Your promotional/advertising costs will typically include the following costs
- Your advertising fees (that is, your payment for advertising if you are using paid advertising)
- The cost of hiring an expert marketing strategist for your business marketing for some specific period of time (that is, if you choose to hire an in-house or an external expert marketing strategist for your business)
- The cost of the content, ads, offers that you will use for your business marketing and promotions
- The cost of your marketing tools such as your email marketing software, CRM software, social media marketing tools/software etc
- The cost of using promotional assistants and/or virtual assistants etc for your business promotions
- The cost of researching the ad media and promotional methods/options that you will be using to get to your potential targets (that is, your potential customers)
- Other marketing related costs
Hence, while with free advertising/promotional methods you may not have to pay an advertising fee, you will or may however need to pay for some other type of advertising/promotional costs, as noted above, in your business.
You may also want to check out the following too:
- What Is The First Step For Me To Take, In Order For Me To Profit With A Product Or Service Online, Offline And/Or On Mobile Platforms?
- To Profit Online, Offline And/Or Through Mobile Platforms In Your Business
- To Profit And Make Some $X Amount In Sales With Your Business