Some of what you can sell as a graphics design business are listed below.
You may choose to sell in one or more graphic design niche or sub-niche, examples of such niches/sub-niches are ebook covers, presentation slides etc. The names or descriptions of a niche/sub-niches can be the same or similar to the type of products/services, that you can provide as a graphic design product/service in such niches/sub-niches.
To profit and succeed with selling any type of graphic design product/service as a business, you will need to
- Choose a potentially profitable graphic design niche/sub-niche to sell to
- Research and determine the value that you can provide that will sell in your chosen niche
- Define a uniqueness for the value and/or product or service that you will be providing in the niche
- Test the demand for your graphics design business idea/value
Doing this will help you to determine how much of the following
- Skills (Yours, your employees’ and/or third parties’ through outsourcing)
- Expert Advice/Help
- Promotions (Promotional plans, ad media/methods, ads, offers and content)
You will need to potentially make specific amount of profits, within a specific period of time, in your graphics design business.
The graphic design product/service that you will sell in your chosen niche, will need to be determined or derived, from the value you may have defined through your researches, that one or more targets, in your niche want, if you wish to profit or want to be able to sell the product/service.
You will also need this too in order for you to be able to achieve your profit goal. If you did not do any or all of the above, before you set up your graphics design business, you can rectify this by learning how to do the researches that you need, to determine this for your business, in order for you to be able to make as much as you may have projected/estimated, that you would want to make in your graphics design business.
You can learn more about this in The Profit Blueprint.
You can provide graphic design products for sale as pre-made or custom images/graphics, templates, themes or software. You will need to choose some specific target group, to sell your graphic design products/services to, in your chosen or selected niche in order for you to make the sale. You can learn more about this too in The Profit Blueprint.
The products/services you can sell in your graphics design business include (you can add more products/services to the list with some research)
- Ads Designs
- Business Card Designs
- Ebook Covers
- Facebook Graphics Designs
- Greeting Card Designs
- Google Plus Graphics Designs
- Pinterest Graphics Designs
- Postcard Designs
- Poster Designs
- Presentation Slides
- Print Designs
- T-Shirt Designs
- Twitter Graphics Designs
- Website Design
- Website Templates
- Website Themes (WordPress Themes, Drupal Themes, Joomla Themes etc)
- Stock Images/Graphics