As a local business, you will need to ensure that you can profit and make enough money with your business, within the locality(s) that you may have chosen to sell your product/service, before you start your business.
You will need to research
- Your chosen location(s)
- The number of targets you can reach or get to in such a locality(s)
- The value that the targets in such a locality(s) want
- Your uniqueness
- How you can get to your targets in your chosen/selected locality(s)
- How much you can potentially make with your local business, before you start
- What you will do by yourself in your business
- What your employees will do for you
- What you will outsource
- What you can afford
- The amount of time, money and skills and the tools and resources you will need to make the amount of income/revenue you intend to make with your local business
- Who your targets are
- What you are or will be selling to your targets
- The value you will providing to your targets
- What your uniqueness is or are
- Where your targets are
- And much more ….
If you discovered through your researches that you will not be able to make enough money for your local business within your chosen locality, you may need to sell in some other localities/locations in order to be able to make enough money with your business.
You can learn more about these and how to profit in whatever location you may have chosen to sell your product/service with the help of The Profit Blueprint, you can get a free trial access to the blueprint here.