Before you do any research to find your targets on the social networks, you will need to have already done some research on who they are. That is, you should have already done some research for your business on
- What your chosen niche is
- The targets that are in the niche
- The groups of targets you will want to sell to, in the niche
- Where your targets are and
- How you can get to your targets where they are
Once you have determined these, you can then search and/or look for your targets (that is, the social media users that fit your target audience profile) on the social networks.
You will need to research one or more social media sites in order for you to know where your targets are on the social media.
To find your targets on the social media, you will need to
- Review some social media audience statistics online
- Search for and review individual and business profiles’ descriptions on the social media sites
- Use targeted hashtags to search with niche related keywords and phrases on the social media sites
- Use niche related and targeted keywords and phrases to search on the social media sites
- Review your competitors profiles’ followers on the social media sites
- Review your competitors pages’ followers on the social media sites
- Review your competitors groups’ members on the social media sites
- Review social media groups that are related to your niche on the social media sites
- Review your target audience’s Facebook audience demographics, size statistics and interests, under the paid ads section on Facebook
- Check and review your competitors’ profile and page followers’, and group members’ profiles and details on twitter, Facebook etc, online and on each follower’s or member’s website (that is, if any of your competitors’ followers or group members has a website)
- Check and review other social media users that fit your target audience profile. You should also review such users’ profiles and details on twitter, Facebook etc, online and their websites too (that is, if any of them has a website)
- Check and review published content such as posts, photos, videos etc on the social media sites that are related to your niche, in order for you to find active social media users, that fit your target audience profile
- Search for your targets on niche related forums online, you can review your targets’ profiles on online forums, to know where they can be found on the social networks
In addition to this, you can also use a social media listening/monitoring tool, to monitor and track, niche related keywords on the social networks, in order to determine where your targets are too.
How To Make Money Through The Social Media
Using Social Media Marketing For Profit
Social Media Marketing: How To Make It Work For Your Business
How Do You Make Money On A Site Through The Social Media?
… more >>
Resolving Your Social Media Sales & Profits Issues And Problems
If You Are Having Some Issues With Your Profits/Sales
Some Core Reasons For Your Social Media Sales/Profits Issues Or Problems
… more >>